- ANL Plastics is a manufacturer of plastic packaging
- We specialise in thermoforming
- We make packaging for the food and non-food sectors
- We create fully customised packaging and offer standard solutions
- The materials we use to manufacture our packaging are PP, PS, PET and HDPE
- We metallise our own film
- To be able to respond effectively to the diversity in packaging across various markets, we work in different segments, each with its own approach
- To give shape to your packaging, we work according to a fully integrated manufacturing process. We have the resources and expertise to realise your packaging needs, from idea to delivery.
- Mould making
- What does all this mean and how does it work? Find out here.
- Every day we take on the challenge to create state-of-the-art packaging. It is extremely important for us to develop the ultimate packaging product that complies with every possible demand. This is an intensive process that integrates a wealth of knowledge in the actual design. And we don't do this behind closed doors; we do this together with you in a co-creative process. Because this is not simply a plastic container: this is your packaging.
- Co-creation = you & we together
- demands and needs in terms of functionalities of the packaging
- your production line
- technical knowledge
- trends in packaging
- automated processes
- packaging market knowledge
we create state-of-the-art packaging that is above all functional.